When we reopen, we will have some guidance to follow so we have pulled it all together in this handy post to help you out as best we can!
From 17th May
• We’ll be able to serve groups of 6 or a maximum of two households inside the pub – please stick to the rules!
• Outside, we are able to serve larger groups (up to 30)
• We will be accepting table bookings for inside the pub – you can book directly using the button on this page or heading over to the booking area of the site.
• Outside, we will still be operating on a walk-in first-come, first-served basis.
• Our bedrooms will be open for overnight stays for the people from the same household – make sure to book direct for the best price guaranteed.
From 21st June
We expect to be able to lift the majority of social restrictions at this point however this is dependent on Government guidance.
We expect our opening hours to be relatively fluid over the first couple of weeks when we reopen. Please bear with us as weather will dictate a lot of what we can do! We’ll be keeping our website opening hours up-to-date as best we can and any big changes will be posted onto our Facebook page (so keep your eyes peeled)
Keeping you safe
Before you visit, take a quick look at our video below to know what to expect.
On behalf of us all at the Queens Head, we can’t wait to help you celebrate when we reopen
Here’s to a great Summer 2021!